Why Choose Ray Gupta & Associates?
Mr. Gupta has a unique background. He previously represented physicians, nurses, hospitals and corporations who were sued by persons who were injured. This background allows him to better anticipate the strategies of the insurance industry.
WHY RAY GUPTA & ASSOCIATES AND OUR PROCESS IS DIFFERENT!
- The vast majority of our potential clients have an expert medical opinion as to the strengths and/or weaknesses of their potential case within 30 days of my firm receiving the medical records.
- In many cases we have a medical or nursing expert attend your case consultation meeting.
- When you call us, you will speak to a registered nurse that can immediately start to evaluate whether or not you have a case.
- We HELP you obtain and request ALL medical records.
- After all records are gathered, they are sent to a medical or nursing expert for an initial assessment as to the strengths and/or weaknesses of your potential case / claim.
- We personally provide YOU with an explanation/report as to why we have decided to take or decline your case. Therefore, you will have a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING as to the medical and legal basis of your potential case.
WE ARE DEDICATED TO INTEGRITY AND PROFESSIONALISM
Our law firm is known for its experience with complex legal cases. We are dedicated to helping you obtain compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other hardships. We work with highly-qualified independent medical experts and truly take a team approach to your case. We help people and families with motor vehicle accidents – car, motorcycle and truck accidents, personal injury, medical malpractice, and nursing home abuse, neglect and negligence cases.
COMPASSION – CONVICTION – ENTHUSIASM – WORK ETHIC
AGGRESSIVE PURSUIT OF JUSTICE
CHOOSING THE RIGHT ATTORNEY CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
WE ARE DEDICATED TO OUR CLIENTS
At Ray Gupta & Associates, LLC, our clients are our No. 1 priority. We provide unparalleled experience, drive and resources to handle even the most complex and sophisticated cases, while staying focused on the personal attention and exceptional service that are unique to a small law office.
What Sets Us Apart:
- We know how insurance companies think. Before becoming a plaintiff’s attorney, Mr. Gupta spent seven years defending doctors and hospitals. We know how insurance companies are organized, what their goals are and how they operate — including the arsenal of strategies they use to fight legitimate claims from injured individuals. This insight affords us a distinct advantage when negotiating and litigating our clients’ cases.
- We treat you like an individual — not a case number. We recognize that you are a person with a family, responsibilities and dreams for the future. A serious injury can have a devastating impact on your quality of life. We will get to know you and your family and work to understand the effects of your injury on your daily life.
- We have an experienced nurse on staff. With the help of our on-staff nurse, we can assess the full extent of your injuries and determine whether you have a viable case. Even if we do not end up representing you, we will give you a detailed medical and legal explanation of why.
- No one will outwork us. Our lawyers conduct extensive medical research that sets us apart from our competition. We will meticulously investigate the facts of your case and uncover the true cause of your injury. We will become experts in what went wrong and what should have been done differently.
- We have significant jury trial experience. We have tried many jury trials to verdict, and we prepare from day one as if your case will go to trial. While we are shrewd negotiators who will always consider a fair settlement offer, we have significant jury trial experience that will benefit you if a settlement cannot be reached and your case goes to trial.
- We are selective about the cases we accept. We are dedicated to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our clients. This is why we focus our practice on the most serious injury cases involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.
Contact Our Attorneys For Help Today
If you have been injured due to the negligence or deliberate actions of a medical professional or any other person, our attorneys can help you understand your rights and options. We fight for you to help you get the JUSTICE & COMPENSATION you deserve!
Our law firm represents adults, children and families throughout Indiana & Illinois. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. You pay no fees unless we recovery damages for you.